1) To take all your jangly, rattly toys out of the car and drive around without any specific destination, blasting REO Speedwagon
2) To stop wherever I want on this drive, whether or not I need anything at including but not limited to the following locations:
4) A bite-free day for my nipples (which will be crammed into a bra made of something other than sweatpant material)
5) To lie flat on my back, in silence
6) A hotel room in which to take a half hour shower, followed by FULL blow-dry (not one of those "please let me get in one minute before she wakes up" deals), followed by I don't care as long as there is no laundry
7) Uninterrupted viewing of Love Actually and/or The Holiday
8) To wear my hair down without it being ripped out of my scalp
9) For local government to make Mother's Day a monthly holiday punishable by law if not observed
10) A loving, deeply expressed 5 minute Skype date with you from my hotel room
1/21/2015 03:59:20 am
Ah, the common desires of a Mom. As a Mom of 3 girls all under the age of 10, I'm right there with you. Don't forget about the simple joy of completing a visit to the bathroom without demands of "Thirsty!", queries about what you're *doing* in the bathroom, or the need for refereeing across the house from the bathroom. Ah, motherhood.
6/15/2016 06:23:52 am
It seems like an educational blog which always some new information to visitors and Enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.
Leave a Reply.
For daily laughs follow us on:
Dear Baby XO
Never miss a post! Sign up for the newsletter below.
© Dear Baby XO 2014-2015 All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.